The wide load specialist… with narrow aisle agility
The Mitsubishi SENSiA EX multi-way reach truck range is ideal for precise and intuitive handling of wide and unusual loads of up to 2500 kg - and lifting up to 10 metres - in narrow aisles and on long shifts.
Six multi-directional travel modes, all-wheel steering and braking and powerful AC traction combine to deliver exceptionally agile, high-intensity performance. Its wide forks make long handling exact and effortless.
Comfortable and spacious, the award-winning SENSiA cabin, SDS and operator controls provides excellent all-round visibility and minimises operator fatigue.
Frame and body
- Choice of 2000kg and 2500kg models for optimum application configuration.
- Smooth mast handling system on lift and reach for steady, predictable and precise handling.
- Wide fork positioner with up to 2200mm spread and fork tilt for handling both long loads and standard pallets.
- Passive Sway Control dampens any elevated load motion by allowing the chassis to move slightly to compensate.
- Lift heights up to 10 metres for higher handling.
- Six multiway driving modes, instantly selected by keypad – reach truck, lateral, parallel, auto-transition, rotational and agile cornering.
- Mitsubishi SDS (Sensitive Drive System) provides intuitive driver-assist with graduated performance management according to steer angle, foot and finger actuator velocity - significantly contributing to safety.
- Next-generation 360° load wheels with independently controlled steer motors.
- Load wheels turn within chassis leg profile for added protection of wheels and loads.