MLA Holdings Pty Ltd is the exclusive Australian importer and distributor of Mitsubishi Forklifts and Vulcan Heavy Forklift Trucks in the Material Handling Industry.
Due to continual growth of our service business we are currently seeking an extremely experienced Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative's primary function is to generate additional service labour and parts business and their ability to generate further business through new opportunities.
This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate, who will reporting directly to the VIC Operations Manager. This is a hand’s on dynamic role within the VIC service operation and as such the successful candidate must have a strong customer focus. You must have the ability to plan and prioritise effectively, whilst providing a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
In order to be successful for this role you must highlight the following criteria in your application:
- A strong administrative background and understanding of P&L
- Customer service sales experience in the Service Industry an advantage
- Mechanical aptitude a distinct advantage
- Proven knowledge of service department operations and revenue opportunities
- Proven negotiating skills with customers and a can-do attitude
- Proficiency & experience with computer software programs including Excel a must
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.